How to get along
Adapted from Ann Landers, ‘How To Get Along With People’
- Say little. When you do, make it count.
- Promise rarely and always keep them.
- Deliver praise whenever possible, and criticism when helpful.
- Be interested in others.
- Don’t share your minor unhappinesses.
- Keep an open mind.
- Don’t discuss your own virtues or others' vices.
- Be gentle with others' feelings.
- Live so that nobody will believe negative rumors about you.
- Don’t worry about getting credit.
Original link : How To Get Along With People | Adaptation by : tilde.town/~elly
Other posts you may be interested in:
Below you can find the interactions that this page has had using Indieweb. Which means, you can mentioned this URL on any website that support WebMention. Have you written a response to this post? Let me know the URL:
((Do you use a website that do not set up with WebMention capabilities? You can use Comment Parade.)