Content: The rendered content for this site is CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 . The source code for raw content are private but source code for this site theme is MIT.
Photo: For any photos with real life people(s) or object in them, these I publish using the ‘All Rights Reserved’ setting. Unless otherwise stated.
Click here to read CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 details
All of the content on this site is produced under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) (Unless otherwise stated)
Which means the following:
- You are free to share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- You are also free to adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material.
- You must provide give appropriate credit to me with a link back to this website, provide a link to the license and indicate if changes were made (Attribution).
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes (NonCommercial).
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original (ShareAlike as CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.